Saturday, August 26, 2006

Registration for the 2006 Confessional Worldview Seminar


Registration has begun for the 2006 Confessional Worldview Seminar! Check it out at the official seminar blog: http://confessionalworldviewseminar.blogspot.com/

Lots of good information has been posted at the blog:
Feel free to ask me any question. I can email you the brochure, church bulletin or the presenters vitae and abstracts. We are expecting a huge turnout (we already have registrations without an official registration form), so register early. If you are a frequenter of this blog, I will personally shake your hands. No, I'm not a speaker (we're sticking with real theologians - the kind with diplomas), but I will be there helping and coordinating.

If there is enough interest, we will design a meeting just for us!

No comments: