Saturday, August 06, 2005

New Blog: Lutheran Carnival

This is a great idea that was just waiting for two souls to take on the task. Daniel and Elle are up to the task, thankfully. A carnival, from what I understand, is a parade of essays on a certain topic or from a certain point of view. I've never been brave enough to participate in the famous Christian Carnival for fear that my thoughts would be rejected because of my adherence to scripture in the tradition of Martin Luther. This carnival is designed for Lutherans:
Your submission may be on any topic as long as it is written from a confessional Lutheran perspective and should be your best, favorite or otherwise notable post from from the previous week.
I can't wait to participate! Thanks to Daniel and Elle for helping to solidfy the renaissance of Christian writing, albeit through a keyboard. Read more here: Lutheran Carnival

No comments: