Thursday, September 22, 2005

Praying for Worthy Woman...

I have just learned this morning that confessional Lutheran woman, blog-keeper and wheelchair user, Lisa aka Worthy Woman, lives just north of Houston, TX. She stopped posting yesterday afternoon around 3:30 pm. I can only assume that she has evacuated. She's got lots of friends and family and they had been keeping a close eye on the weather, so I will assume the best for her. However, these must be scary days, if not downright inconvenient, for anyone living in the south!

3 comments:

disgruntled world citizen said...

I used to live in the Houston area (I live in Indiana, now). Its scary to watch this happening, again.

TKls2myhrt said...

She's safe! Check out her blog at the link above.

Luthsem said...

My sister is in Porter, Texas and has not left. Keep her in your prayers