Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Do you love me?

Thanks to Glen, I am posting this little quiz. Since I am introducing Glen to you through this quiz, I think it would be fair to say that this quiz is not representative of the offerings of his confessional lutheran blog. I have chosen his post,Context Matters, as my favorite.

Click “Comment” on this post and do this:

1. Tell me one thing you love (like is fine, too) about me and/or my blog. I realize that most of us actually don't "know" each other, so don't let this question trip you up.

2. Tell me two things you love about yourself. This one I’m particularly interested in, so make it good. I mean it. No self-deprecation allowed!

3. Do this in your blog so I can return the favor - and if you’ve already done it, tell me so, so that I can go back and give you some love.

4. Consider just randomly telling people why (and that) you love them. Spread some real compliments.

I like this last point. I hope to visit all my links this month and tell the person what I like about their blog. We should all encourage each other to keep up the good work.

1 comment:

ghp said...

Keeping my promise...

1. I love your honest openness & willingness to share.

2. I love the intellect God has given me.

3. I love being Lutheran, and knowing what that really means.

-ghp