Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yikes, I'm next... Lutheran Carnival IX

I don't know how I will top Karl's job on Lutheran Carnival VIII, but I'll try. My turn is next. Be Strong in the Grace will host the Lutheran Carnival IX on October 23. Lutheran Carnival X will be back at the home site, Lutheran Carnival, on November 6. I've alread started claiming and collecting posts for this carnival!

Daniel has modified the participation requirements:

  • no more suggested topics
  • early submissions are welcome, but late submissions will be held over to the next carnival
  • need 20 posts to hold carnival
  • one link per person rule has been changed to two links

I'd like to add that, due to the moving back of my original chosen Carnival date, I must request that post links be submitted to me by 11:59pm on Wednesday, October 20th. I certainly will consider a very few exceptions; I am female after all. The reason for my request is that I will most likely be out of town from 10/20/05 to 10/23/05, since this is when all schools in MN shut down and have teacher conventions (even the Lutheran ones). I want to be reading the posts on Thursday (20th) and Friday (21st) and writing my introduction on Saturday (10/22). I will have internet access at my location, but I want to get started early anyway.

2 comments:

disgruntled world citizen said...

you'll do fine. i look forward to the result.

Favorite Apron said...

Bummer. I liked the suggested topics.